Here is a break down of our hunt prices
|SPECIES||PRICE (USD)||DATE||DURATION OF HUNT|
|Elk (Rifle)||$9000||Sept. 10-Oct. 20||8 days|
|Elk/Goat Combo||$25000||Sept. 10-Sept.30||10 days|
|Elk/Goat Combo||$22000||Oct. 1-Oct. 20||10 days|
|Goat||$18000||Sept. 10-Oct. 30||8 days|
|Elk/Moose||$23000||Sept. 20-Oct. 20||8 days|
|Moose -archery and rifle||$20000||Sept. 9-Oct. 14-Archery|
Oct 14-Nov. 2-rifle
|Moose/Goat||$35500||Oct.1-Oct. 30||8 days|
|Rocky Mountain Bighorn||Price Upon Request||Sept.10-Oct.25||12 days|
|Lynx||$9000||Nov. 15-Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar||$10000||Nov. 15-Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar/Lynx||$16000||Nov. 15-Dec. 31||7 days|
|Black Bear (Bag Limit 2)||$5000||May 20-June 5||7 days|
*All Prices in USD*
- Non-hunter accompany fee of $350 per day per person.
- Shuttle Service Available: Kalispell $500, per person, Calgary $600 per person
- All prices subject to change.
- Not included: cost of tags, license, 5% government sales tax, non-resident hunter preservation fee or gratuities.
- Upon harvest of a grizzly bear, there is an additional royalty fee.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT INCLUDES: All meals and lodging while you are in camp, riding and pack horses, field preparation of your meat and trophies.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT EXCLUDES: Fees for hunting licenses and tags, gratuities to guides, meat butchering, taxidermy, shipping of meat and trophies, alcoholic beverages, all travel, accommodation and meals prior to day 1 of hunt and after arriving in Cranbrook/Kalispell on the last day of hunt.
Hear what others have to say
Check out our Testimonials Page to see what previous guests have to say about our trips.
Get in touch
Call us at (250) 429-3799 or try our cell at (250) 421-0476 or head over to our CONTACT PAGE to get in touch with us.