Here is a break down of our hunt prices
|SPECIES||PRICE (USD)||DATE||DURATION OF HUNT|
|Elk (Archery)||$4500||Sept 3-8||5 days|
|Elk (Rifle)||$7000||Sept. 10-Oct. 20||8 days|
|Elk/Goat Combo||$14500||Sept. 10-Oct. 20||10 days|
|Goat||$12500||Sept. 10-Oct. 30||8 days|
|Elk/Moose||$15000||Sept. 20-Oct. 20||10 days|
|Moose (Archery)||$12000||Sept. 9-Oct. 14||8 days|
|Moose/Goat||$22500||Oct.1-Oct. 30||10 days|
|Rocky Mountain Bighorn||Price Upon Request||Sept.10-Oct.25||12 days|
|Lynx||$5500||Nov. 15-Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar||$6500||Nov. 15-Dec. 31||7 days|
|Cougar/Lynx||$9000||Nov. 15-Dec. 31||7 days|
|Grizzly Bear *Includes 1 black bear*||Price Upon Request||May 20-June 5||14 days|
|Black Bear (Bag Limit 20`||$5000||May 20-June 5||7 days|
*All Prices in USD*
- Non-hunter accompany fee of $350 per day per person.
- Shuttle Service Available: Kalispell $500, per person, Calgary $600 per person
- All prices subject to change.
- Not included: cost of tags, license, 5% government sales tax, non-resident hunter preservation fee or gratuities.
- Upon harvest of a grizzly bear, there is an additional royalty fee.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT INCLUDES: All meals and lodging while you are in camp, riding and pack horses, field preparation of your meat and trophies.
- THE COST OF YOUR HUNT EXCLUDES: Fees for hunting licenses and tags, gratuities to guides, meat butchering, taxidermy, shipping of meat and trophies, alcoholic beverages, all travel, accommodation and meals prior to day 1 of hunt and after arriving in Cranbrook/Kalispell on the last day of hunt.